Rt7 Digital started helping Akili with their website strategy back in 2008 after they had taken on a third party to build them a new website.
At this stage they simply wanted to add in a blog function at http://blog.akili.com so they could publish news & articles of interest, and also work with us on optimising their main website at www.akili.com.
In 2012 Akili came to us wanting a site redesign and to integrate the blog function into the core of the website so that it could be used to publish news & articles of relevance to their customers.
After doing research through their Google Analytics function we discovered that the number of mobile/tablet users on their website had increased exponentially over the preceding year, and it was agreed that a responsive website design was an important requirement.
- Hosting solution put in place alongside Akili’s IT team
- Implementation of a custom wordpress theme with a strong focus on it being responsive across tablets & smart phones
- Migration of existing blog data into main website – and strong focus on easy access to over 260 migrated blogs
- Working alongside client PM to optimise content on the website for search engines
- User Acceptance testing, cross browser testing & speed testing load times
We continue to work with Akili after the implementation of the website solution in search engine positioning with a monthly retainer that also includes a consideration for small technical changes/improvements they need.