Amazon owes most sellers money back on their seller central accounts!
We’ll help you get it back.
Sign up now for your free no-obligation audit and
find out how much you could be owed by Amazon.
Why does Amazon owe 99% of sellers money?
Lost & Damaged Units
- Damaged / lost inventory at the warehouse.
- Destroyed item without permission.
- Carrier damaged inbound shipment in transit.
Refunds & Mishandled Returns
- Improperly received or miscounted items.
- Refund issued, but customer never returned item.
- Failure to reimburse a return.
- Failure to issue 20% restocking fee.
Lost Inbound Shipments
- Reimbursement smaller than the item value.
- Issued a chargeback but didn’t reimburse you.
- Failure to replace items back into inventory.
Why Choose Us?
Easy, Quick & Complete
We do summarise all details with
easy steps, quick reimbursement claim
fields and complete details why
Amazon owes you money.
There is no monthly fee or signup fee.
We charge a small commission fee after
funds are deposited into your account.
Improperly received or miscounted items.
We’ve improved and helped their Amazon sales
Our mission is to drive business change and profitable
growth for our clients in the Amazon marketplace.
We are a specialist Amazon agency. We have the tools and know-how to help brands, large and small, succeed on Amazon Marketplace.
Our senior management team have first-hand experience of selling their own products on Amazon. We have learnt exactly what works and what doesn’t. And every member of our team has Amazon Advertising Accreditation.
Covering All Aspects Of Amazon
We have helped major brands achieve success on Amazon.
Our team covers all aspects of the Amazon ecosystem, including: Amazon PPC advertising, and organic SEO, as well as operations and Amazon account management.
We will help you achieve more sales, for a lower cost of advertising spend, and help boost the ranking of your product listings.