Join Our Team
RT7Digital is a fast-growing Amazon specialist agency with offices in London, Cape Town and East Sussex. We help companies both large and small achieve sales growth on Amazon. We have first-hand experience from years selling our own products on Amazon marketplace and bring this knowledge to our clients. Amazon continues its growth as the global ‘go-to’ marketplace for online product sales yet can remain a daunting prospect for both new and established brands looking to achieve a dominant presence on the channel. We make Amazon simple. We help brands own their content and achieve sales growth. We are adding more and more clients to our portfolio – this is an exciting time to join the team.
Amazon Paid Media Manager
Role is remote and reporting to the Cape Town, South Africa, office.
RT7Digital is a fast-growing Amazon specialist digital marketing agency with offices in London, Cape Town and East Sussex. We manage over £10m of sales a year on Amazon, and help companies both large and small achieve their growth ambitions in this highly competitive environment.
Amazon continues its growth as the global ‘go-to’ marketplace for online sales yet remains a daunting prospect for both new and established brands looking to achieve a dominant presence in the channel. We have ﬁrst-hand experience from years selling our own products on Amazon, and bring this knowledge to our clients.
We help make Amazon simple. We help our Clients build a strong brand with a compelling offering, and advertise smartly. This is an exciting time to join the team as we continue to add more brands to our portfolio. We are now looking for an Amazon Paid Media Manager to join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for a vibrant paid search enthusiast who is super keen to help grow brands big and small. You will be working closely with a team of Amazon Specialists to come up with and implement strategies to propel your brand portfolio to the next level. We are all about learning, trying, testing and being completely data driven in strategy creation.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Develop and expand on paid campaigns strategies for UK, US and EU brands. You will be responsible for both the creation and implementation of these strategies as well as the adaptation of these plans based on performance and trends.
● Work closely with dierent team members across dierent departments in order to ensure all strategies are working holistically to achieve client KPIS and success on the Amazon platform.
● Undertake in daily campaign management and monitoring, ensuring highest standards are followed especially with respect to budget management, pacing, monitoring, and reporting. You will be responsible for meeting your brand’s KPIs and ensuring that your campaigns are running as eciently and eectively as possible.
● Produce dashboards and reports for internal and client consumption, on dierent demand cadences, that generate insights, calculate agreed KPIs, and provide recommendations for campaigns adjustment and optimisation.
● Proactively bring new ideas forward to improve results and campaign performance – we are huge fans of idea sharing. You will be responsible for on-the-job learning, and required to keep up with the latest trends, innovative ways of working, and sharing knowledge with your
● Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of our brands.
● Develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of Amazon PPC, Amazon DSP (Programmatic), and any new products and service oerings. Amazon is an ever changing beast and releases new
advertising types often.
● Attend customer meetings with Customer Success managers, if required.
● Constantly innovate and keep abreast of opportunities for RT7Digital and our clients in the paid advertising space within the Amazon environment.
Skills And Experience
● Proven track record in implementation of campaign growth strategies.
● Proven track record of managing paid media (Google, Facebook etc.)
● Deep strategic and analytical skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
● A proactive and hands on approach.
● Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
● Strong data-driven way of working is a must.
● Have excellent writing skills and very ﬂuent in English.
● Someone who is fearless under pressure and is able to rise to the task no matter the ask.
● Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace.
● Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
● A complete team player who is not afraid to share ideas.
Junior Client Success Manager
This is not a typical agency Account Manager / Relationship Manager role – we need someone who can not only engage and excite clients with confidence and a solution-centric approach, but also offer technical guidance with the day to day running of their accounts and grow to a point of being able to provide strategic input and insight to help move their Amazon business forward.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Develop existing client relationships
• Establish relationships with new clients and build trust
• Be able to understand & interpret customer requirements
• Be able to provide technical / operational support and guidance relating to the day to day running of their
• Fully understand clients objectives and strategy
• Adapts and present information clearly and effectively
• Identify areas for innovation within existing clients under their control
• Alert to market opportunities, able to cross-sell, under stands entire agency offering · Can manage a portfolio of
accounts and projects across a broad range of creative,
Experience & Capabilities
• A minimum of two years of account, client or customer success management experience essential
• E-commerce marketplace experience, preferably on Amazon, is highly advantageous
• Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape,
with focus on e-commerce advantageous
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Marketing or Project Management tertiary education would be advantageous but is not a requirement · Super organised and calm under pressure
• Comfortable dealing with data
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• A natural in client relationships and comfortable managing those relationships remotely, as no clients are SA based
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, with outstanding communication skills
• Ability to learn at an accelerated pace, with a view to being fluent in the Amazon landscape within the first 2–3 months
• Desire to grow within the team as we continue to expand
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19